Founded in August 2020, Mynd aims to psychoeducate people about the importance of mental health and destigmatize availing therapy. Our network of experienced professionals bring to you pocket-friendly and qualitative therapy services.
Distressful times and disconnectedness negatively impact our mental health. Our aim is to create a safe space to learn, understand, share views and seek help for mental health related concerns.
• Normalising seeking mental health care and creating the opportunity for all.
• Building a community of empathetic, supportive and experienced professionals.
• Creating a platform that one can reach out to for personalised services in times of distress.
• To increase the accessibility of mental health care.
• Promote a community understanding of mental health concerns.
• Provide high quality healthcare at pocket friendly rates.
• Create a confidential, trusted & safe environment for everyone at Mynd
Mental Health care is a priority, not a privilege. Our network of professional psychologists & psychiatrists offer quality therapy and consultation services at discounted rates!
High quality therapy services, tailored to your needs at discounted rates! One that fits perfectly in your tight student budget.
A non judgemental, unbiased, safe and warm space for everything on your mind.
Diverse skill-sets, oozing creativity, consistent efforts & an intense desire to de-stigmatize mental health & it’s care; presenting to you the three minds behind Mynd.
“The day people talk about and confront mental health issues, therapy, seek help for themselves & make it a part of their lifestyle, is the day my goals would be fulfilled.”
With a passion to help and contribute towards people’s lives, Aayushi aims to invest her learnings towards the growth of mynd and help as many people as possible.
“There is a need to acknowledge the importance of investing in yourself, mentally & physically – time, resources, energy, everything!”
With a strong sense of empathy and desire to help individuals gain the guidance they require, Preet approaches her contributions towards Mynd in a realistic and creative way.
“The aim is to create a community. A community of those who provide help, and those who seek it. When people know there’s a place they can go to in times of need, our aim will be fulfilled.”
With a focus on psychology in the digital world, Varnika believes in extending the services of Mynd to as many people, making it as accessible as possible!